Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Photographers

Hey guys,

Since there is only room for 8 photographers at the end of the runway we should decide if we want all student photographers or a mixture of students and outside photographers. I was thinking 4/4 or 5/3 student to outsider ratio. Let me know what you think so I can contact the photography department with the number of open positions.

Also if you have leads on photographers not with CCSF who might be interested please forward them to me via email. Keep.in mind, these are the photographers we are selecting to "officially" shoot the show and allowing them to attend the wrap party to sell their pictures of the show. These are the pictures that will be archived for future classes to use as well.

Bloggers and publications who are bringing a photographer are a separate situation and will be assigned a seat in the VIP section.

Thanks!
~Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen-

    I suggest contacting the Dept. Maybe 4 students tops, with 2 back-ups since people might drop out last minute. I was thinking maybe we could also contact the film department.

    We need one volunteer for one hour who has a video camera with output capability for live feed of the show. I was planning to jump on that. Do you have the film dept info by chance?

    ReplyDelete